Friday, April 15, 2011

Central High's Worst Dressed Teacher Court Assembly

I'm so proud of my staff today. At Central High, we do an annual teacher court to spoof the courts for homecoming and prom. We found out we were going to be on Teacher Court on Tuesday and put this together in two days. Making it a "worst Dressed" competition was Roseanna Larson's idea, and it was brilliant. The kids loved watching us humiliate ourselves. And really, isn't that what teaching high school is all about? Adil Abounadi and Shane Hedrick were such good sports at the end that I expect we'll be hearing about this assembly for at least the next four years. Pretty great day at work.

4 comments:

Trash said...

Oh this brings back so many memories! I still not sure you can ever top the "Grease" assembly ;) Glad you guys are still having fun.

Trash said...

*I'm

Trash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trash said...

Are you sure that was Mr. Hedrick? I almost can't believe it!