Thursday, December 06, 2012

"Jesus is here." Best email exchange ever?

Today I was forwarded an email exchange that passed between a couple colleagues of mine at school. The high school where I work has a high enough Latino population that this didn't initially raise any eyebrows. Trust me, this was completely un-ironic. I'll let it speak for itself.

To: J-
From: N-
Subject: Jesus is here
Would you like me to send him to you or would you like to come over?
Thanks,
N-



To: N-
From: J-
Subject: Re: Jesus is here 
N-

Thank you for your help with Jesus.

Jesus was suspended today for extreme attendance issues. I have a meeting set up with him and his guardian tomorrow morning to discuss what he/we can do to help.

Thank you,
J- 

2 comments:

Jed Carosaari said...

I wonder if he was about his father's business.

Benjamin Gorman said...

If so, I'll bet that meeting with his guardian the next day was fascinating!