Friday, March 13, 2009

25 Random Lies About Me, issue ninetten

19. I am not bald because of some genetic predisposition.

adam_duritz - Share on Ovi

I had a full head of thick hair until the day when I learned a valuable lesson. I was living in Hong Kong at the time, and, as you can imagine, my apartment was very small.

tiny apartment 1 - Share on Ovi

Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, was close to everything else.

tiny apartment 2 - Share on Ovi

This included the household cleaning products and my shampoo.

tiny apartment 3 - Share on Ovi

I'm not even sure which of the cleaning products I accidentally used.

household cleaning products - Share on Ovi

The place was too small for a shower, and the bed that converted into a bathtub was impractical, so luckily I was washing my hair in the kitchen sink. Otherwise I would have no eyebrows and would probably be blind.

melted face 2 - Share on Ovi

So, obviously, the lesson I learned was that one should always wash one's hair in the kitchen sink.

BE066574 - Share on Ovi

No comments: