Sunday, February 15, 2009

25 Random Lies About Me, issue five

5. One summer I had a brief but torrid affair with Claire Danes.

Claire Danes 1 - Share on Ovi

One night we had an argument while driving down 101 near one of her homes in Los Angeles (we frequently shuttled to her other home in New York, and sometimes made the tabloids when we made out in popular restaurants), and on this particular night Claire became violent, causing me to crash her BMW into a divider.

claire - Share on Ovi

She walked away from the accident, seemingly unscathed, but it turned out she suffered from some memory loss because she couldn’t remember me at all. She went off to Yale that next fall and I returned to college. I’ve completely recovered from the heartbreak, but my shoulder still hurts when it’s about to rain.

No comments: